How cloud-delivered real estate software can offer you considerable benefits
Adoption of modern cloud-delivered real estate software solutions offer you lower operating costs, improved service levels and greater levels of decision making.
Real estate investors, occupiers and managing agents sometimes discover that their existing real estate software supplier fails to satisfy their needs in the post-recession, networked, collaborative and social media centric world that we now all transact in. This will only get more and more pronounced as time goes on, particularly if your supplier has gradually over several years failed to invest sufficiently or is no longer innovating enough to provide what you now need.
This leaves you with three fundamental problems
- Constraints: Having to use software that fails to capture the efficiencies that modern technology delivers such as collaboration, business intelligence, ease of use and seamless integration.
- Higher costs: Having the inability to operate via the cloud with the flexibility that subscription-based browser access from anywhere at any time provides.
- Poor value contracts: Incurring the financial penalty of being tied to outdated maintenance and service contracts.
In a nutshell you are becoming inefficient and it is time to change.
Qube Global Software fundamentally believes that innovation and investment in products is key to market success. We have continually invested in our solutions to ensure that they are functionally rich and technologically advanced. Our products are web browser accessed, at anytime from anywhere, via the cloud through our highly secure SaaS infrastructure. Its architecture is designed to meet the needs of our customers not just now but also in the future.
Our SaaS solutions deliver:
- Operational efficiencies via intuitive user interfaces
- Time savings due to enhanced collaboration capabilities
- Seamless and easy integration with other systems via web services
- Fast transaction processing
- Improved decision making capabilities due to inbuilt business intelligence functions.
- It is for these and many other reasons that our customer loyalty is second to none.
Switching is easy.
No hardware or capital investment is required for our cloud service. In addition to reducing your risk of switching suppliers, we offer an established, proven and reusable implementation and migration service to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
By adopting our software, our customers have improved their operational efficiency, reduced costs, improved productivity, enhanced decision making and reduced risk by partnering with a trusted supplier. We have been innovating for four decades and will continue to do so.
New accounting rules focusing on leases will make tough demands of real estate – make sure your property management technology is up to the job. It might be wise for real estate professionals to think of 1 January 2019 as D-Day for their departments. This is the date on which the International Accounting Standards Board’s […]
With new accounting standards on leases coming into effect in 2019, businesses must decide how to manage the transition and ensure their property management technology is up to the job The impact of the IFRS 16 accounting standard due to come into effect in January 2019 will be huge for many publicly-listed companies. For the […]