Our new website – www.qubeglobal.com
We have been working hard over the last few months to deliver our new website. Many thanks to all those involved in the Marketing Team and at Guava in helping to deliver this project. A special thinks to Carey, Stuart, Claire and Dani. The new site includes:-
Options to visit different Global regional sites with area specific content
- Live person – enabling real time responses to your questions
- A wide range of information on our solutions
- More details on all of our services including our cloud offering
- Our video viewer with testimonials from across our customer base
- Details of our customer partners – we are really proud of our fantastic customer base list
- Complete listings of all of the events we are involved in globally
- Opportunities to view, book and pay for training services online
We want this new site to be a reflection of our standing in the marketplace and the great work that has been done in delivering our new products to the marketplace this year.
We hope you enjoy the site and get the information you require from it and if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement please do not hesitate to contact me or the team.
Online shopping is an ever-growing threat to physical real estates in the high street. As a consequence, retail investors face the new challenge of encouraging customers to get out of the house and visit their venues rather than spending their money online.
We all know employee engagement is good for business. Research by the Hay Group found that high levels of engagement can boost revenue growth by up to two and a half times. But how can companies make sure their employees are happy?