Our new website – www.qubeglobal.com
We have been working hard over the last few months to deliver our new website. Many thanks to all those involved in the Marketing Team and at Guava in helping to deliver this project. A special thinks to Carey, Stuart, Claire and Dani. The new site includes:-
Options to visit different Global regional sites with area specific content
- Live person – enabling real time responses to your questions
- A wide range of information on our solutions
- More details on all of our services including our cloud offering
- Our video viewer with testimonials from across our customer base
- Details of our customer partners – we are really proud of our fantastic customer base list
- Complete listings of all of the events we are involved in globally
- Opportunities to view, book and pay for training services online
We want this new site to be a reflection of our standing in the marketplace and the great work that has been done in delivering our new products to the marketplace this year.
We hope you enjoy the site and get the information you require from it and if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement please do not hesitate to contact me or the team.
Measuring performance against KPIs is a key part of any management-focused software system. How can you expect to make significant gains if you don’t know where and how you can make improvements? This level of insight is critical to driving your business forward in the way you want to. When it comes to facilities management, […]
One of my customers recently asked me to sum up the main benefits of using facilities management software for planned preventative maintenance (PPM). Here are just some of the key reasons I gave them as to how FM software can improve PPM.