Qube Global Software customers out-perform their rivals – again.
Each year Property Data publishes a directory of UK property investors. As always, we’re very keen to see this – partly to check on the robust health of our customers, but also to see if we can pick out any trends amongst the performance figures.
In previous years, the directory was limited to ‘net worth’ and so we looked at relative growth (or otherwise, during the recession) of companies that have a solution from Qube Global Software against those that don’t. When the markets were on the way up, our customers grew faster than their competitors and during the recession the negative growth was less severe for users of our software.
For the 2011 Directory, Property Data has included profit figures. Growth may be a fairly accurate way to determine the success of a company, but there is nothing to compare to profits (just ask the shareholders), so this year we focussed most of our analysis on that.
The 2011 Directory threw out a few facts:
- Out of the Top 100 property companies by net worth, 35 use solutions from Qube Global Software.
- Out of the Top 30 property companies by net worth, 17 use solutions from Qube Global Software.
- The total gross profit from companies within the Top 100 was £3,869m.
- The total gross profit from companies within the Top 100 that have a solution from Qube Global Software was £3,207m.
So Qube Global Software ‘represents’ 35% of the Top 100’s companies and 83% of its profits.
Looking at profit growth over that last twelve months*:
- Companies without a solution from Qube Global Software saw an average increase in profits of 38% over the last twelve months.
- Companies that have a solution from Qube Global Software saw an average increase in profits of 639% over the last twelve months.
Whilst I would be an optimist of the highest degree to claim that Qube Global Software is solely responsible for performance like that, I am certainly no believer in luck or coincidence – certainly not to that scale.
I am quite prepared to assert that companies using Qube Global Software’s range of solutions are outperforming, and quite significantly so, those that don’t.
Which camp would you rather be in?
Corporate real estate service providers face an ongoing challenge to ensure they manage clients’ property portfolios effectively. As well as running the day-to-day operations and ensuring essential pieces of equipment remain safe and functional, providers need to remain up to speed on the more strategic elements. Knowing when leases or contracts expire can help shape […]
“The system should be accessible to multiple users and stakeholders.” The Private Residential Sector (PRS) covers a broad spectrum of rental property. If you’re developing Build-to-Rent or whole block ownership schemes, known in some parts of the world as multi-family housing, you’re responsible for the entire property lifecycle, from developing a building, to attracting residents […]