Further enhancements delivered in the latest Service Pack for Horizon – the leading property management solution | 15 November 2012
Qube Global Software is pleased to announce further enhancements to Horizon 10, the most technologically advanced property management solution in today’s marketplace.
Service packs are released regularly to customers and are packed full of the latest software developments.
Horizon offers property investors, owners, managers and occupiers a number of features and benefits. These include but are not limited to cost savings, increased efficiency and the ability to interrogate your portfolio data to assist with decision making through the use of advanced Business Intelligence capabilities.
Key enhancements to Horizon include:
- Improved cash management processing that improves the efficiency in operating a central receipting and central disbursement cash book model
- A truly innovative email integration service that automates the capture of emails into the Horizon document management sub-system. Capturing applies to both outbound emails, such as rent invoices to Tenants, and inbound emails such as Contractor service updates.
- Document management capabilities are enhanced with a powerful and easy to use Google style search function that includes document content retrieval. Now all of the unstructured textual information within a document that can be buried and difficult to obtain, is indexed and easily retrieved.
- Exchange rate modelling and impact of exchange rates movements on the cash flow
- Changes to the procedure to pay workflow; improving data capture in the purchasing of goods and services, through to acceptance and delivery and then on to payment process.
Qube Global Software invests heavily in the continuing development of their property and facilities management solutions. In 2012 25% of the company’s expenditure was invested in research and development
We are pleased to announce the availability of Qube Horizon 10.2. Service Pack 3. This is another notable enhancement to Horizon’s already wide-ranging functionality.
We are pleased to announce Landswood de Coy have selected Qube PM as their property management software.
We are delighted to announce that Barnsdales have chosen Qube PM to manage their clients’ commercial and residential property portfolio, in addition to using the maintenance management functionality for their FM business.