Horizon Service Pack 15 now available | 14 February 2014
In a further development to improve Horizon’s usability, functionality and business processes, the latest service pack is now available
Service Pack 15 contains a raft of improvements that our customers can adopt. Notable enhancements include:
- For our SaaS customers, we now support Active Directory Federated Services. This provides users with single sign on access to the Horizon system located within our data centres using their company’s provided username credentials.
- The building maintenance capabilities have been improved with a new interactive graphical calendar that provides an intuitive presentation of existing and future building, contractor and employee activities.
- The implementation of a new transfer charging option that provides internal market rents to business unit companies
- Improvements to the Workplace making for an improved user interface
- A new central notification and messaging system is now provided to improve Portal management.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Horizon*Store to SaaS customers currently utilising Horizon Release 10.2 Service Pack 6 or higher.
We are pleased to announce the release of Qube Horizon Service Pack 6, which includes extending the IFRS 16 and ASC 842 functionality to include the management of equipment leases.
We are pleased to announce that we have been named an ‘Innovator’ in a new report by an Independent Research Firm for IWMS solutions.