Horizon Service Pack 15 now available | 14 February 2014
In a further development to improve Horizon’s usability, functionality and business processes, the latest service pack is now available
Service Pack 15 contains a raft of improvements that our customers can adopt. Notable enhancements include:
- For our SaaS customers, we now support Active Directory Federated Services. This provides users with single sign on access to the Horizon system located within our data centres using their company’s provided username credentials.
- The building maintenance capabilities have been improved with a new interactive graphical calendar that provides an intuitive presentation of existing and future building, contractor and employee activities.
- The implementation of a new transfer charging option that provides internal market rents to business unit companies
- Improvements to the Workplace making for an improved user interface
- A new central notification and messaging system is now provided to improve Portal management.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the availability of Qube Horizon 10.2. Service Pack 3. This is another notable enhancement to Horizon’s already wide-ranging functionality.
Qube Horizon client Hermes Investment Management has won Property Manager of the Year at the UK Pension Awards 2016.
IFMA (International Facility Management Association) once again expanded its successful Facility Fusion event into 2 separate programs. The first was hosted in Indianapolis, IN on April 12 through 14, and the second in Montreal, Quebec on May 4 and 5. Sharon Miller Trackman, Director of Marketing for the Americas, was a featured presenter at the […]