Qube Global Software to host webinar with the Facilities Show | 24 November 2016
We have partnered with the Facilities Show to host an exclusive webinar on the relationship between facility, property and estate managers and their service providers and contractors.
During the webinar, taking place at 11am on 1st December, an expert panel will debate a range of key issues including:
- How do you structure your providers / agreements?
- What info do you do share to make sure the relationship works?
- How does tech help?
- Where do you see tech helping in future?
- What KPIs do you share / expect?
- What are the barriers to sharing information?
- What do people internally think about service providers working across the business?
Presenters include Anne Lennox Martin, Managing Director at FMP360; Rob Grant, Estates Director at Berkhamsted School Group; Ben Lerner, Director of Strategic Planning at Qube Global Software and Tim Hancock, Chief Executive at O&G.
Register for your place on the webinar here.
We are delighted to announce that a number of our customers were crowned winners at the Property Week Management All-Stars awards – held at Grosvenor House, London, on the 2nd November.
Network Homes has chosen to implement Qube Living to support its growing Build to Rent portfolio.
We are proud to announce that a number of our customers have been shortlisted at the prestigious ARMA ACE Awards.