Qube Horizon version 10.2 is better than ever
Qube Global Software is excited to tell you about the latest upgrades made to our leading property and facility management software solution. It is currently available to all of our existing SaaS and on site hosting customers.
Our standard practice is to improve upon both the business functionality and the technical enhancements. Technology improvements include improved integration capabilities with the latest Microsoft technologies (including SharePoint 2013 as part of the integrated document management module) and with Google maps (for location inquiries and searches).
Functional enhancements include an array of incremental advancements such as:
• Faster accounts receivable workflow that makes data collection easier
• Improved interactive data filtering processes that makes user interface even better
• Changes in the central disbursement and receipting bank account processing functionality provides flexibility options that reflects your business practices
• An Energy Performance Certificate with recording, processing and monitoring capability
• Increased service charge configuration and management flexibility
• System administrators can create new data structures without costly customization
• Improved methodologies for planned and reactive maintenance activities, enabling managers to better understand facility performance
• Enhanced management visibility via revamped reporting tools for forward thinking BI
Interested in learning more about how Qube Global Software can help you achieve maximum results? Contact email@example.com