As a property agent you not only have to manage the marketing, selling and renting of a property, but also the management and accounting that goes alongside this.
That’s why we have designed our solution with fully integrated, comprehensive property management and accounting functionality.
With one integrated solution for all areas of your business, you can streamline your processes for significant time and cost efficiencies – and guarantee one source of the truth across your agency.
Property management and accounting features
For property agents, the system provides complete financial management capability, including receiving branch payments, making payments to landlords and tenants, and keeping up to date financial records. Specific features include:
- Receipting of monies en-masse or directly via an import for faster day-to-day banking
- Capability to include user-definable receipt types (i.e. standing orders, direct debits, cash, debit card, credit card etc.)
- BACS files creations for faster payment
- Cheque runs and payments schedule functionality (for forthcoming payments)
- Easy-to-read ledgers and bank reconciliations
- Post contractor invoices against appropriate property or tenancy records and track outstanding works order
- Overseas tax and multiple client account facility
- Multiple bank accounts can be used across a single landlord’s property portfolio
- Customised checklists can be created to help to ensure all necessary tasks are completed when setting up new tenancies.
Want to find out more about property management and accounting for your agency? Download the brochure now and discover how we can support your business.