If you manage a busy facilities management department then it is crucial to ensure collaboration between your internal staff and remote contractors.The occupier, contractor and supervisor web portals provide a central point of access for all users.
The Occupier Portal offers self-service for staff to raise maintenance requests to track the progress of their helpdesk calls.
The Contractor Portal allows suppliers to interact and update data in your system where allowed. They can see their allocated work, while also allowing them to provide progress updates and details of completed work rather than needing to be updated manually
For Facilities Managers that are always on the move, the Supervisor Portal allows them to manage live jobs on the go. It provides the ability to track the progress of live work, while providing the ability to allocate new work to engineers or contractors
- Highly intuitive; works on mobiles, tablets and desktops
- Call logging and customer feedback
- Work order management
- Publish health & safety information
- Stock enquiries
- Book rooms and resources
- Satisfaction surveys
- Increase the visibility of the FM department
- View location and asset information
- Display interactive dashboards
- Restrict access so only users see relevant information