Commercial Property for Owners and Managers
If you’re a commercial property owner or manager, Qube Vision provides you with the full range of functionality to enable you to optimise the value of your portfolio while maximising automation and efficiencies to save you time and effort.
Key processes include:
- Trust accounting, including receipting
- Bonds for residential property
- Opex (outgoings) recharging including wash-ups
- Bulk utilities on-charging (water, rates, electricity, land tax and waste)
- Email rental and outgoings invoices direct to tenants
- Critical date diary to ensure you don’t miss any key dates
- Maintenance and compliance management
- Aged balances and arrears management
- Rent review forecasting
- Owner income forecasting
- Document manager to store key information such as lease agreements, photos, email, and written communication)
Extensive reporting options
Qube Global Software solutions incorporate an extensive range of reporting functionality that provides key strategy-informing insight and analysis. For example, easily produce WALT, profit and loss, balance sheet and budget-focused reports. All reporting is date-based and can be for any period and may be split across any entities within your portfolio.
You’re in good company
Our software is used by a number of high-profile property owners and managers across New Zealand and Australia to manage their commercial property. Some of these businesses include:
CRE Outsource Providers
We are proud to partner with a number of key corporate real estate outsource providers in New Zealand, Australia and the rest of the world, to help them win and retain key CRE contracts for a range of organisations, including a number of Government departments.
Our customers include:
- Colliers International (New Zealand)
- Darroch Limited
- Opus International Consultants
If you’re a CRE outsource provider, our software incorporates a range of functionality to support your business including:
- Extensive database capacity to enable you to manage multiple clients with consistent functionality and accessibility across your organisation
- Reduce costs by training staff in a single application
- Take advantage of our web portal functionality – which allows your clients access to key data, reports and documents externally – to reduce the administrative burden on your account team
- Our browser-based facilities management module enables your staff to log reactive maintenance tasks themselves, and allows contractors to make updates on each job they work on.
Want to find out more about our dedicated CRE outsource provider software? Contact us today.
Qube Global Software has a proven track record of helping public sector organisations maximise the value they receive from the property they manage. This has involved – in some cases – incorporating a mixture of standard and customised functionality to ultimately provide these customers with a solution tailored to their specific requirements. In all cases, our software delivers streamlined business processes, extensive reporting abilities and wide-ranging visibility of performance for all stakeholders.
Our key government customers include:
If you’re a government organisation interested in updating your property management software, contact us today to find out how we can help by speaking to one of our experts.
Qube Global Software has been supplying corporate real estate and commercial property management software to the healthcare sector since 2009. With this experience, our solutions have been designed to support the extensive lease management responsibilities typically faced by these organisations. Our software also provides significant sub-leasing and outgoings reconciliation management functionality.
In addition, we offer extensive expense allocation, onwards charging and ‘wash-up’ functionality – typically key requirements in this sector.
Our healthcare clients include:
There are 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) in New Zealand, each governed by a board of up to 11 members. Because their responsibilities are often spread over a significant geographical area, managing leased portfolios can be challenging for these organisations.
If you’re a DHB, however, our software makes your job far easier by providing you with much greater visibility of your operations. Be crystal clear about your commitments and responsibilities – both as things stand and going forward.
Healthscope, as one of Australasia’s leading private healthcare operators with 20,000 staff, occupies a different part of the healthcare sector. As it operates out of more than 500 locations, it has extensive leasing requirements. Our software is designed to support Healthscope in managing these, offering extensive sub-leasing rental and outgoings recovery functionality.
If you’re a healthcare organisation seeking an improved property management software system, get in touch to see how our functionality and experience can help you.