Data integrity challenges present themselves at each and every stage of the journey towards ensuring IFRS 16 compliance. In this report, we explore the risks and solutions available to organisations at four key stages: identification, data abstraction, streamlining data, and management of data.
In this report, you will learn about:
- Understanding lease and non-lease components
- Fully retrospective and modified retrospective methods of transition
- The power of machine learning for data abstraction
- Achieving streamlined data
- What is SOX and why is it relevant to organisations transitioning to IFRS 16
- Ongoing management of data under IFRS 16