Elevate, Qube’s Learning and Development hub, is dedicated to helping customers gain the maximum commercial benefit from your Qube software, whether you use Horizon, Planet, PM or the SLM solution.
It’s been developed and launched to champion our range of high quality, effective products – and the training and learning options that support them. By giving your users access to skills, knowledge and an understanding of the software, you can expect to elevate your organisation’s success levels and provide a platform for raised individual achievement.
OUR ELEVATE TRAINING
The Qube Learning Academy aims to provide a flexible choice of learning and development services, delivered by the most appropriate method to meet your objectives. These range from a variety of short, online presentations to half-day, one-day and two-day, instructor-led courses – taking place either at our facilities or on-site. Courses and workshops also carry an associated CPD value. To learn more about the range of options available, view our Elevate brochure.
These are just some of the specific benefits of investing in learning and development:
- Ensure employees are competent to fulfil their roles
- Recognise your employees’ motivations and help them fulfil their potential
- Acquire up-to-date guidance
- Access the latest best practice approaches
- Connect with other delegates to share ideas and resolve queries
- Increase employee loyalty and retention
- Grow your bottom line by improving efficiency
- Gain competitive advantage by improving your employer brand and developing talented teams
- Boost business performance – talented, highly motivated teams will increase business
- You will encounter many circumstances which will result in your need for learning and development, in particular:
- You take on new staff or you have existing staff who have not had training or have moved into new roles
- Your established users need to refresh their skills
- Your use of your Qube software is to be extended
- You need or want to take advantage of new software features
In all of these circumstances training is recommended because, by developing your own teams’ knowledge and skills, you will enable your organisation to gain the most benefit from your investment in Qube.