This course is designed for delegates who are involved in recording requests for services, applying/monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and managing requests throughout their life cycles.
CPD Value 6 points
- Speed up the capture of information relevant to the services provided
- Automatic selection of agreed target times
- Optimisation of data views to monitor requests and identify where
intervention may reduce possible SLA failures
- Create/maintain Call Categories and SLAs
- Log Calls
- Manage Calls
- SLA management, use and monitoring
- Recording Call progress and audit
- Call escalation
Skills level required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet course prior to attending this. It is important that delegates are able to use standard Qube Planet navigation tools and be familiar with the location information recorded in the Structures module.
£295 per delegate.
No minimum number of delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA