Designed to enable delegates to manage the Work Order lifecycle from creation through to closure.
CPD Value 6 points
- Define an efficient and effective Work Order process to match business requirements
- Optimise Work Orders to deliver the correct information to internal/
external workforce and record completion information
- Create focused data views to enable supervisors to monitor work completion and identify potential problems
- Create Work Order types
- Create Work Order Safety Instructions
- Create/manage Risk Assessments
- Manage Work Order distribution (internal/external)
- Manage the Work Order lifecycle
- Recording Measurable Conditions
- Raising follow-on/rectification Work Orders
- Measuring performance
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet and Structures courses prior to attending this course.
£295 per delegate.
No minimum number of delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA