The Planet Planned and Preventive Maintenance (PPM) module training course is designed to enable delegates to create and manage a rolling PPM schedule of inspections and services which can aid compliance with legal or statutory standards.
CPD Value 6 points
- Create a diary of Planned Maintenance activities against Locations, Assets or Systems
- Set job frequency, service procedures and who is contracted to do the work
- Assign/distribute work to in-house teams or external contractors
- Create and manage procedures
- Create and manage PM Jobs
- Plan and schedule Jobs
- Assign Measurable Conditions
- Analyse labour capacity and requirements
- Analyse cost distribution
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet course prior to attending this course.
£295 per delegate.
No minimum number of delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA