The Planet Structures Module training course is designed to enable delegates to create and maintain the Objects (Locations, Assets and Systems) which work/financial history will be recorded against. It also covers the management of space and maintenance of the Assets Register.
CPD Value 6 points
- The creation of different Objects, ensures work/financial history can be collected and recorded at the correct level
- Locations can be broken down by space type and departmental usage recorded, to assist in strategic space planning
- Asset locations can be recorded and relocation managed to ensure Planned Maintenance activities are carried out efficiently
- Create and manage Locations, Assets and Systems
- Create and manage Measurable Conditions
- Plan and analyse space
- Create managing audits
- Record Meter Readings
- Create Location warnings
Skills levels required
It is expected that delegates will have attended an Introduction to Qube Planet course prior to attending this course.
£295 per delegate.
No minimum number of delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA