For property investors and owners, having a clear overview and understanding of your portfolio is key to achieving your core business objectives.
With software from Qube, you have access to a wide range of business intelligence tools that have been specifically designed to help you proactively manage your property portfolio and analyse key business information.
The dashboards and gadgets available in our solutions provide you with easy to digest, graphical representations of your chosen business intelligence; enhancing your decision-making capabilities and helping you to maximise revenue, grow yields and strengthen returns.
Below is a selection of the extensive and varied business intelligence features found within our software:
- Simply view high level information upon entry to the system, with a fully configurable dashboard providing you with easy to digest graphical representations of chosen business intelligence. Preconfigured for various roles throughout the business, including Property Managers, Property Accountants, and C-Suite
- Targeted insights presented through highly visual gadgets throughout the system
- Flexible management reporting suite with hundreds of standard reports readily available in the system and the ability to create reports tailored to your business
- Extract reports in multiple formats, including Word, Excel, PDF and directly to dashboards, helping you effectively manage your portfolio day to day
- Access an extensive library of reports from a central repository that can be quickly and easily installed and deployed to users
- Detailed current and historical trend analysis allowing you forecast likely future outcomes and monitor performance trends
- Simply filter and sort both summaries and detailed analysis of common enquiries – such as interrogation of leasing schedules – then save and share these views between users or attach to your homepage for quick and easy access
- Drilldown throughout the whole system to delve into more detailed information drawn from the core database, allowing you to fully understand what is going on
- In-built CAD overlay functionality allows for key information and metrics to be graphically illustrated and overlaid onto to CAD diagrams
- Integrated Geographic Information Systems (GIS) providing you with additional and enhanced visualisation functionality of the rural and land elements of your portfolio.
Selection of reporting requirements handled by the system
Of the many reporting requirements that Qube systems can handle, a few of the common outputs easily achievable include tenancy schedules, rent roll, income statements and forecasting, rental vacancy analysis, corporate property summaries, interest on late payments, property valuation reports, funds available, rent reviews, lease expiry and break management.
This is just a snapshot of the range of features found within our software that help enhance your strategic decision-making capabilities. To find out more about our solutions for owners and investors, get in touch with a member of our team today.