We are pleased to announce that we have been named an ‘Innovator’ in a new report by an Independent Research Firm for IWMS solutions.
The ‘Green Quadrant: Integrated Workplace Management Systems’ report by Verdantix is the only independent benchmark of IWMS solutions on the market. The report provides an analysis of the 14 strongest IWMS suppliers, detailing the capabilities and market momentum of each system.
The report reviewed and scored our property, asset, facility and financial management platform Qube Horizon – and has listed the following as its key strengths;
- Strong functionality across the breadth of real estate, leasing and portfolio management – in particular its comprehensive lease administration capabilities.
- Specialist functionality for lease accounting – we were amongst the first IWMS solution providers to bring to market a solution for the upcoming lease accounting standards IFRS 16 and FASB Topic 842.
- Providing tailored software solutions to both real estate occupiers and investors which could help to speed up an IWMS deployment
Considering all supplier offerings assessed in Green Quadrant analysis, the report states that Qube Horizon should be included on shortlists by the following buyers;
- Corporates with large portfolios undergoing rapid site expansion, looking for a property management solution.
- International firms looking for a support software solution to centralise and process lease data for the upcoming lease accounting changes.
- Property investors looking for a single reporting software solution.