Qube Vision’s Financial module is a fully-featured open item double-entry accounting system, capable of managing all your financials, be they property-related or not. Our solution offers you significant automation when processing rental and opex (outgoings) entries, bank reconciliations, and both recurring and reversing journals.
Reduce business processing time by having all your property-related financial data in one application – no more double- or triple-handling of data between different systems, with all the attendant risk and extra effort.
Features and benefits include:
- Accounts payable (creditors)
- Accounts receivable (debtors)
- Cashbook, General Ledger and GST accounting
- Trust accounting
- Detailed budgets (including reforecasts) with seamless integration to MS Excel
- Rental and outgoings invoices created automatically (verified before posting) for each period and can be emailed directly from within Qube Vision
- Sub-lease rent and outgoings are also recovered automatically
- Onward charging of bulk services – electricity, gas, water, rates, waste management, and land tax.
- Automated imports of data such as AP invoices, AR receipts, and journals
- Automated bank reconciliations
- Complex hierarchy management at a variety of levels (including group, company, category, business unit and GL code level), meaning you can manage complex inter-company transactions seamlessly with consolidated or individual reporting.
Extensive standard reporting options include analysis on financial performance (P&L), financial position (balance sheet), cash flow, movements in equity and more. All reporting is date-based and can be processed over any period required.
Contact us to learn more about the Qube Vision Financial module.