Make effective and informed strategic decisions at every level with facilities management KPIs and business intelligence
With the role of the FM department growing into one of key strategic influence, it is now more important than ever that Facilities Managers have access to a range of comprehensive business intelligence tools.
From fully customisable dashboards to targeted insights and trend analysis – the range of tools available in our software can help you to make informed and effective decisions at every level.
In addition, our solutions can help you simply measure and analyse core FM KPIs. Including performance against call SLAs and work orders, completion of PPM jobs, call attend and resolve times, and engineer workload monitoring.
Below is a selection of the extensive and varied business intelligence features found within our solutions:
- Simply view high level information upon entry to the system, with a fully configurable dashboard providing you with easy to digest graphical representations of chosen business intelligence. Preconfigured for various roles throughout the business, including, Facilities Managers, Accountants, and C-Suite
- Targeted insights presented through highly visual gadgets throughout the system
- Flexible management reporting suite with hundreds of standard reports readily available in the system and the ability to create reports tailored to your business
- Extract reports in multiple formats, including Word, Excel, PDF and directly to dashboards, helping you effectively manage your portfolio day to day
- Access an extensive library of reports from a central repository that can be quickly and easily installed and deployed to users
- Detailed current and historical trend analysis allowing you forecast likely future outcomes and monitor performance trends
- Simply filter and sort both summaries and detailed analysis of common enquiries – such as interrogation of planned maintenance activities – then save and share these views between users or attach to your homepage for quick and easy access
- Drilldown throughout the whole system to delve into more detailed information drawn from the core database, allowing you to fully understand what is going on.
Selection of reporting requirements handled by the system
The wide range of flexible reports available in our solutions ensures you get a deep insight into your FM performance, helping you to streamline processes and maximise your operations. A selection of the standard reports and metrics available include subcontractor information, current open unattended calls, planned maintenance analysis, finance report by budget code, and measurable conditions.
This is just a snapshot of the range of features found within our software that helps enhance your decision-making capabilities. To find out more about our solutions for Facilities Managers, get in touch with a member of our team today.