The economy, society and local environment can be affected by the properties that you manage. With unsustainable property investment and management practices leading both directly and indirectly to financial losses and reduced asset values, measuring the exact impact of these effects is key to business strategy.
Our solutions offer a range of tools to support your company’s environmental aims and can offer benchmarking and analysis of energy consumption, storage of environmental data (such as CO2 emissions), reporting against sustainability KPIs and the ability to store important environmental documents.
Implementing technology to help manage sustainability can provide the capability to:
- Monitor and control your CO2 emissions to improve environmental performance
- Improve energy efficiency and cut energy costs
- Benchmark greenhouse gas emissions against comparable averages
- Use web-developed solutions, cut hardware energy usage and staff CO2 emissions
- Use extensive analysis tools to use your workspace more efficiently
- Assist with calculating carbon footprint performance
- Support towards BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
To find our more about the sustainability services we can provide, please get in touch today.