Our work order software is designed to help manage the resource required to complete all planned and reactive maintenance requests on time and on budget.
- Schedule and allocate all planned and reactive maintenance work in accordance with your specific shift patterns and engineer workload
- View jobs and engineers via map view to help optimise the allocation of work
- Plan jobs in an easy-to-follow calendar format to optimise workloads across your workforce
- Gain complete oversight of your planned and reactive work schedule with the job planning chart
- Assign jobs to your staff (either individuals or groups of people) or contractors based upon location, skills and availability
- Manage work orders on the go via the supervisor web portal
- Send details of jobs and allow engineers to record that they have been completed by a variety of methods (i.e. mobile devices, web portal, email, paper)
- Use the contractor web portal to improve communication with your suppliers. Give them to see their job allocations and update their progress, attached completed work order cards and invoices
- Record breakdown of costs for each job and track against budgets
- Manage all aspects of your arrangements with your suppliers and contractors including insurance and SLAs
- Automatic alerts to notify supervisors of any work that is nearing the SLA due date and time
- See a complete history of every work order including, photographs, notes, readings, completed risk assessments, parts used and time taken
Get in touch to find out more about our comprehensive work order management and how it can help your business.