This year’s Annual Horizon Conference was another in a series of successful Qube events. Seventy customers attended the event at the Royal Institute of British Architects.
The Annual Conference is designed to be the premier annual meeting for Horizon users and provides opportunities for clients to:
- Discuss and provide feedback on the Horizon software and services
- Meet key Horizon staff
- Meet and network with other users
- See the latest developments in the software
- To provide ideas and generally contribute to the development of the Horizon product and services to the benefit of all parties
- Enjoy the insight of guest speakers
- Opportunity to attend training workshops
- Share ideas, knowledge and information
Our guest speaker was Derek Williams who is an inspirational and motivational speaker, and Creator of The WOW Awards™. He is the leading UK customer service speaker and world-wide selling author of “3-Dimensional Care” (a work-book for business owners and managers) and “Learning From Sport” (inspiration and motivation for all).
Derek is one of Britain’s leading business and customer service gurus.
Another highlight of the conference was the customer presentation from Melanie Barwick, Head of Property Management at Aldar, who provided an insight into managing property assets in Abu Dhabi and the region as a whole.
Major Clients that attended included The National Trust, Canada Life, Threadneedle, CBRE, Liberty International, HSBC, Scottish Widows Investment Partnership and Marks and Spencer.
Customer feedback on the presentations, the venue and the programme has been very positive and we look forward to meeting customers at next year’s event.