This year’s Qube Customer Forum was another in a series of successful events with 160 customers attending the event at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London.
The Customer Forum is the premier annual meeting between Qube users providing opportunities for customers to:
- Discuss and provide feedback on the Qube Software and Services.
- Meet key Qube staff.
- Meet like-minded Qube users.
- See the latest developments in the software.
- Enjoy the insight of guest speakers.
- Gain hints and tips on effective usage of the software.
- Engage in presentations looking at how customers can get even more benefit from investments in the software.
- The prime guest speaker was Anthony Hilton, Financial Editor of the London Evening Standard. Anthony presented a professional and entertaining insight on the effect of changing financial markets on the property industry.
- This year the event was even more interactive with specialist workshops built into the agenda. The workshop titles included Improving Service Charge Accounting Performance using Qube and Streamlining Business Process using Qube workflow tools.
Qube staff and customers also celebrated the 30 year anniversary of the delivery of property software by the Qube Division. Barbara Gregory, Commercial Director can be seen below cutting the celebratory cake.
Major clients that attended included, Grosvenor, Workspace, Peverel, Goodman Property Investors, Mainstay, Touchstone, Grainger, Warner Estate Management and William Pears.
Customer feedback on the presentations, the venue and the programme has been very positive and we look forward to meeting customers at the event next year and at our 2009 spring roadshows.