This year’s Customer Forum was another in a series of successful Qube events. 175 Customers attended the event at the new Wembley Stadium.
The Customer Forum is designed to be the premier annual meeting between Qube users and provide opportunities for customers to:-
- Discuss and provide feedback on the Qube Software and Services.
- Meet key Qube staff.
- Meet like-minded Qube users.
- See the latest developments in the software.
- Enjoy the insight of guest speakers.
- Gain hints and tips on effective usage of the software.
- The presentations concentrated on how customers can get even more benefit from investments in the software.
Guest speakers included Michael Heppell who has been described as one of the ‘top ten professional speakers in Europe’. He works extensively with individuals and organisations both in the UK and around the world. He is the international best selling author of ‘How to Be Brilliant’ available in 14 languages and across 70 countries. His presentation ‘Five Star Service One Star Budget’ was designed to assist attendees wow their internal and external customers without breaking the bank.
Another highlight of the conference was the customer presentation from David Cobb, Head of Finance and Administration at Clinton Devon Estates, who provided an insight into Managing a Landed Estate in the 21st Century.
Major Clients that attended included, Grosvenor, Workspace, Peverel, Mainstay, Touchstone, Grainger, Clinton Devon Estates, Warner Estate Management and William Pears.
Customer feedback on the presentations, the venue and the programme has been very positive and we look forward to meeting customers at next years event.