With block managers seeing the service levels expected of them by leaseholders increasing, customer service is one area where technology can help you rise above the competition.
Qube PM is the most widely used block management software in the market, with multi-award winning functionality and customer service tools designed to win our clients more business.
Use our leading software to reduce errors, increase time efficiencies for staff and scale your business at the required rate, while offering the highest level of customer service.
- Automate service charge and ground rent collections in line with industry best practice
- Produce statutory accounts for service charge year ends quickly and efficiently
- Reduce manual processing workloads and never miss a date
- Manage single, multiple block and overall estate service charge regimes including commercial units
- Handle varying apportionment schedules, differing balancing periods, apportionment methods and fixed fees
- Store and retrieve critical information on management companies, blocks, units, leaseholders and sub-tenants
- Complete income and expenditure account reporting in an accurate and timely manner
- Reduce debtor days through effective credit control and debt recovery
- Produce full accounts including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Centralise and control banking in line with current legislation
- Handle and track calls, repairs and supplier management with optional Maintenance Management Module
- Support compliance with Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) guidance
- Maintain your corporate image through the production of professional and branded reports for clients and leaseholders
- Improve customer service with full support for leaseholder enquiries and payments
- Integrate diaries, workflow, correspondence and other information efficiently with links to Microsoft software
Download the brochure to find out more about how Qube PM can introduce new levels of efficiency, automation, transparency, accessibility and accountability into your business.