Whether you manage an international investment fund or a small property portfolio, your main objectives are to maximise your income, optimise your return on investment and increase the overall value of your property.
Qube PM is designed to give investors the competitive advantage. Many of our investor customers have grown from small enterprises into global corporations and the solution has been flexible enough to grow with them.
- Support your business processes using the most advanced rent and service charge sub ledgers available
- Automate credit control and debt recovery including aged chasing letters/emails/SMS alerts and aged debtor reporting
- Support compliance with RICS and ARMA
- Handle capped service charges, varying apportionment schedules, differing balancing periods and apportionment methods, advanced voids and residual cost handling, mid-term varying apportionment and VAT for mixed properties
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely and professional manner through comprehensive diary and workflow facilities with full integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Handle queries faster with easy to access information, customisable screens and powerful reporting tools
- Produce comprehensive and user configurable reports, including standard Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports, and full Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet at property level
- Provide remote access and customised portals, supporting business processes for partners and agents
- Enable data interrogation and performance benchmarking through optional interactive dashboards
- Enable professional and branded reports for clients and tenants
- Store and access documents relating to property/lease/tenant (for example, invoices, correspondence, images and maps) easily through the Document Manager
- Output data directly to Microsoft Excel for further information analysis or employ Qube’s Excel add-in to query the database directly
Download the brochure to discover how Qube PM can help you maximise the ROI of your property investment portfolio.