If you manage a property portfolio then a comprehensive database paired with flexible reporting is crucial to your business.
Qube PM is built around a powerful database for recording core owner, estate, property and unit and tenant information. Its logical structure offers not only ease of configuration, but also an intuitive user experience.
With fast access to a wide array of standard reports, you can also create your own specific reports via the fully integrated Report Wizard.
- Consolidated rent accounting (including rent free periods, stepped and back rent)
- Service charge administration. Year-end processing with automatic calculation of next year’s on account charges (including capped charges)
- Ability to enter and monitor budgets
- Track income and expenditure and forecast your income
- Profit & Loss at property level
- Easily perform bank reconciliations
- Clear, concise screens provide simple, fast access to any information
- Flexible management reporting (with output to Word/Excel, HTML, XML, email etc.)
- Workflow to streamline business processes
- Invoicing of tenant charges, with customised demands
- Efficient processing of tenant receipts (batch postings, Direct Debits and Standing Orders)
- Control tenant arrears, calculate and charge interest, and monitor payment performance
- Comprehensive tenant demand suite for formulating demand runs in line with business procedures and legislative requirements
- Monitor and analyse regular outgoings (head rents etc.)
- User defined fields and screens to store customer specific information
- Assisting compliance with legislation, regulation & guidance in Service charge management, RICS funds testing, FICO, CIS, UK & Irish lease structures and rules governing VAT.
Download the brochure to discover more about the Qube PM database and reporting functionality.