Business intelligence tools to significantly enhance your decision making
One of the key strengths of software from Qube Global is the depth of business intelligence it offers to its clients.
Within our specialist CRE Occupier software is a wide range of functionality, from personalized dashboards and gadgets to targeted insights and trend analysis; providing you with highly relevant and specific information to help you make effective and informed decisions at every level.
Below is a selection of the extensive and varied business intelligence features found within our software:
- Simply view high level information upon entry to the system, with a fully configurable dashboard providing you with easy to digest graphical representations of chosen business intelligence. Preconfigured for various roles throughout the business, including Property Managers, Facilities Managers, Accountants, and C-Suite
- Targeted insights presented through highly visual gadgets throughout the system
- Flexible management reporting suite with hundreds of standard reports readily available in the system and the ability to create reports tailored to your business
- Extract reports in multiple formats, including Word, Excel, PDF and directly to dashboards, helping you effectively manage your portfolio day to day
- Access an extensive library of reports from a central repository that can be quickly and easily installed and deployed to users
- Detailed current and historical trend analysis allowing you forecast likely future outcomes and monitor performance trends
- Simply filter and sort both summaries and detailed analysis of common enquiries – such as interrogation of lease data – then save and share these views between users or attach to your homepage for quick and easy access
- Drilldown throughout the whole system to delve into more detailed information drawn from the core database, allowing you to fully understand what is going on.
Selection of reporting requirements handled by the system
Qube systems can handle the majority of reporting requirements required by CRE departments, with some of the common outputs including future obligations, lease payable/receivable, aged creditor, FASB disclosure reports and property count, all easily achievable with our system.
This is just a snapshot of the range of features found within our software that help enhance your strategic decision-making capabilities. To find out more about our solutions for CRE Occupiers, get in touch with a member of our team today.