Award-winning property management software – flexible for all portfolio types and leasing structures – that is proven to deliver results fast
The solution allows you to manage all aspects of your property portfolio, right from the pre-lease process, providing you with easy access to all your data including owners, regions, funds, properties, agents, tenant or leaseholders, suppliers, leases and activities.
- Access to your real estate information anytime, anywhere
- Industry leading customer support
- Significant efficiency savings, enabling business growth
- Tight control of real estate income and expenditure
A property management system for all portfolios
The property management solution is the application of choice within the real estate industry. Power and flexibility make it the ideal solution for every type of portfolio including commercial, residential, and mixed-use portfolios. Examples include:
- Residential block management; commercial and residential service charge management; industrial portfolios; office space portfolios and lettings; residential and mixed-use portfolios, and multi-site occupier portfolios
- Property fund management; property asset management; residential AST management, rural estates; wayleaves; telecommunications and utility assets management
- Ground rent management; housing association portfolios; student accommodation portfolios; central and local government; chartered surveyors; charities and corporate real estate
Delivered in a technical environment to suit your business, the system offers exceptional speed when processing transactional data across large portfolios. Partners, clients and tenant can access relevant information through a range of portals and online dashboard reports.
Flexible property management
Systems can be configured to meet the needs of any property-related business, whether you invest in, manage or occupy real estate. As well as being highly functional, the system can be implemented into your business smoothly with no special IT knowledge or infrastructure. The software can also be linked to a range of third-party tools, including existing corporate systems, ensuring your property and finance information are kept securely and in one place.
Database and Reporting
The property management solution is based around a comprehensively featured and flexible database for recording core owner, estate, property, unit and tenant/resident information. Its logical structure effortlessly lends itself to ease of configuration and user understanding, and the reporting functionality provides fast access to key information via intuitive screen layouts and powerful navigation features. Flexible reporting is crucial to your business; our property management solution provides a huge array of industry standard reports – built on 40 years of experience – as well as giving you the ability to modify or create your own specific reports. A comprehensive diary system is also included and items are automatically created for events such as rent reviews or lease expiry dates.
Supported business processes
The property management solution supports a wide range of business processes, including:
- Rents, ground rents, turnover rents charging and collection
- Service charge budgets, charging and collection
- Tenant correspondence and demands
- Tenant self-service and payments via portals
- Bank reconciliation (manual and automatic) and links to banking systems
- Client accounting
- Surveyor diaries for inspections, rent reviews, lease expires, gas checks, etc.
- P&L and balance sheet reporting, by property
- Corporate accounting and multi-company reporting for property companies
- Maintenance management: planned and reactive
- Energy usage management and storage of sustainability performance metrics
- Business intelligence, including income analysis and forecasting
SaaS or on-premise
We understand that your requirements are unique, which is why we offer different delivery options. Available as SaaS as standard – in a data center assessed to ISO 27001 – you can also choose to have the software installed onto your own servers. Either way, you can be assured your system will be accessible quickly and that your data will be completely secure.
Access property management data anywhere
We recognize that members of staff, owners, agent partners and tenants require flexible access to data and the ability to self-serve at any time of the day. You can access real time property and accounting information in or out of the office through a range of options.
Download our brochure to learn more about our full suite of award-winning property management solutions.